Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Most Expensive Seat in the House

Do you have a wonderful recliner or chair that cost an incredible amount of money, but is oh.so.worth.it?

Well the most expensive seat in our house is......a toilet.  Yup.  We had to buy a new one because the plumber man told us that to retrofit ours was just about the same cost as a new one.

He, of course, had this new kind of Kohler toilet and thought it was amazing. Yes....he was excited about a toilet.  (I guess that's the stuff that thrills plumbers.)  The plumber guy tells us they installed one in his daughter's bathroom and now none of them even use the master bathroom toilet. That was TOOO much information for me.

The plumber man also told us that he's worked on bathrooms that have had flat screen t.v.'s installed in them specifically for the purpose of viewing from the comode. Are you kidding me??? He swore that's the truth because the remote is right next to the toilet paper.

So we buy the new toilet and it cost the most money I've EVER spent on a chair....seat....toilet.  And when the plumber guy was finished installing it, he insisted that I MUST sit on it.  Right there. Right then.

Ummmmm......seriously???  Yes, he told me.  So I did....with the lid down, of course! Oh, and with my pants on.  Of course. 

Hmmmmm.....I think I might be needing one of those flat screens in my bathroom now. :)

No comments: