Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I need your advice

I'm having a problem deciding what to do. I'm not sure if I should pay the extra money to have a pedicure done by someone who I can easily understand or pay the big bucks and have someone scrub my nasty feet who speaks clearly. A couple weeks ago I tried out a new spa and they gave my horrible feet to the care of a young college guy who was difficult to understand. I was so embarrassed for him. I'm sure he didn't go into the business to work on some old lady's callouses. He actually worked up a sweat. I saw BEADS of sweat! He kept turning on the ceiling fan and the other workers would question him (in a language I don't speak) and I'm quite sure he told them, "I'm stinkin' hot people. Have you seen this ol' white lady's feet???" I really did feel bad for him (I left him a good tip - don't worry.) My other choice is to go see the cute Barbie girl that is so nice (otherwise I'd hate her) and spend an extra $40. At this more expensive spa I get to sit in a queen-throne-type chair that's covered in leopard print where they leave a chocolate for me (and fortunately I've never sat on it!), bring me water with lemon. There's New Age music playing and a water fall, the lights are dim so I don't know if she has beads of sweat on her forehead or not. So tell me....what would you do?

No comments: