Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March MADness

Before I dated Mr. Coffee, I had never heard of Fantasy Football or March Madness. Now that we've been married awhile...I know too much. So do all the Fraps. They're all in some sort of pool together. Why is that for a few weeks time...nothing can be done in the evenings except watching games? Honestly, could we women have some sort of scrapbooking event that lasted us weeks and prevented us from being wives and mothers? Oy vey! So my point is that March MADness...is really about the way it makes me feel...MAD. We're 6 hours into the MADness and I'm feeling the need to eat a copious amount of chocolate and go to Target. I'll see you there. In the chocolate aisle. With my Cadbury Mini Eggs. Or Snickers. Or Hersheys what-cha-ma-call-its with the toffee and almonds.

1 comment:

Mocha Freak said...

GIRL ...I'M MAD TOO. PERIOD. THE WAY I SEE IT...KICK DOWN MORE MOCHA MONEY, WELL NO, I'LL SPEND THAT ANYWAY - MORE SHOPPING MONEY.