Friday, February 13, 2009

Making the House Mom Proud

Yesterday Mocha Frap decided to find something to wear to school since he didn't like what I picked out. He did a great job matching the shirt and pants - red shirt with gray design and matching gray in the pants. Very handsome, yet very familiar. So I asked Mocha Frap where he got those clothes from.....yes, you guessed it.....the dirty clothes hamper. Said he had only worn them a couple days ago (in the SAME school week). I tried to talk him into at least putting on a different shirt. "Oh no Mom, this is fine!" So in an effort to let my child grow up, find his way in this world and be independent, I dutifully took him to school in the dirty clothes. Now they didn't smell or look dirty!!!! We do have our pride, ya know. I always say, "We're all just one step out of the trailer park."

1 comment:

Mocha Freak said...

HAHAHA ... ATTA GIRL ... LOVE THE TRAILER PARK... IT'S AN OUT EVERY TIME I FEEL LIKE ROCKIN' BIG HAIR, TOO TIGHT JEANS, AND A MUFFIN TOP ... (OH, DUH THAT'S EVERY DAY... I DID LIVE IN A TRAILER ONCE UPON A TIME - IT WAS DOUBLE WIDE, - DO I GET EXTRA POINTS FOR THAT? THE POOL WAS A RECTANGLE WITH LARGE CHUNKS OF STUCCO MISSING) ONE STEP AWAY FROM A TRAILER PARK ... SO TRUE.